Talk to some of our students.
We are delighted to introduce several of our accomplished alumni who have either attended or are currently enrolled in prestigious universities and art schools. They have graciously agreed to share their insights and experiences with our Art Corner students and parents. This is a fantastic opportunity to get your questions answered and gain valuable guidance on your educational journey. Here are our distinguished alumni:
- Katherine Wang – A graduate of Washtenaw International High School, Katherine is now pursuing her education at Yale University.
- Malak Elshafei – Another graduate of Washtenaw International High School, Malak is currently attending the University of Pennsylvania.
- Betty Hu – A proud graduate of Pioneer High School, Betty is embarking on her academic journey at Columbia University.
- Karen Guang – Graduated from Greenhills School, Karen has now become a part of the Rhode Island School of Design community.
- Karen Jiang – Formerly from Detroit Country Day School, Karen is now a student at the Rhode Island School of Design as well.
- Ying Cai – Ying is a current student in a dual-degree program at RISD and Brown University. She's generously offered to share her experiences and insights to assist you in your art school applications.
Free Clay Jewelry Class For Adults
We recently hosted a delightful clay event with our students' mothers! Collaborative art creation is not only a fantastic bonding experience but also incredibly enjoyable. The positive energy and enthusiasm were palpable, and it was a hit with everyone!